Search Our Inventory
Who We Are
Terms of Business
We are members of :
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB)
Washington Antiquarian Booksellers Association (WABA)
REFERENCE GUIDES TO GENRE FICTION: CRIME, SCIENCE FICTION & FANTASY, HORROR, GAY & URANIAN, EROTICA, WAR, OTHER
CRIME & DETECTIVE FICTION
1. Barnes, Melvyn.   Murder in print, a guide to two centuries of crime fiction. [London] Barn Owl Books . Textured blue paper boards. Fine in fine dust jacket. First edition. 244 pp. (69868) $ 10.00
5. De Waal, Ronald Burt.   The world bibliography of Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson: a classified and annotated list of materials relating to their lives and adventures. New York, Bramhall House . Quarter black cloth with brown paper boards. Folio. Near fine in lightly used dust jacket. First edition. 526 pp. Illustrated. (69913) $ 25.00
14. Smith, Myron J., Jr.   Cloak-and-dagger fiction: an annotated guide to spy thrillers. Second edition. Santa Barbara, Oxford, ABC-CLIO, Inc. . Black paper boards. Edges rubbed, otherwise very good, without dust jacket. 431 pp. (69773) $ 25.00
15. Steinbrunner, Chris.   Encyclopedia of mystery and detection. Editors-in-Chief: Chris Steinbrunner and Otto Penzler. New York, McGraw-Hill Book Company . Coated purple paper boards. Fine in lightly rubbed and chipped dust jacket. First edition. 436 pp. Illustrated. (69726) $ 15.00
17. Symons, Julian.   Bloody murder: from the detective story to the crime novel, a history. [Harmondsworth] Penguin Books . Illustrated wrappers. Lightly rubbed and creased.  pp. (69761) $ 5.00
18. Symons, Julian.   Mortal consequences, a history--from the detective story to the crime novel. New York, Harper & Row, Publishers . Quarter black cloth with brown paper boards. Lightly rubbed at the edges, otherwise very good in rubbed and chipped dust jacket. First U.S. edition. 269 pp. (69766) $ 10.00
SCIENCE FICTION & UTOPIAN FICTION
27. Clude, John, ed.   The encyclopedia of science fiction. Edited by John Clude and Peter Nicholls. [London] Orbit . Blue cloth. Fine in fine dust jacket. First edition. 1370 pp. (69738) $ 25.00
39. Reginald, Robert.   Science fiction and fantasy literature 1975-1991. Detroit, Gale Research Inc. . Coated black printed paper boards. Folio. Near fine, without dust jacket, as issued. First edition. 1512 pp. Continues the author's "Science fiction and fantasy literature: a checklist, 1700-1974" (69757) $ 55.00
FANTASY & HORROR FICTION
45. Jones, Stephen, ed.   Horror: 100 best books. Edited by Stephen Jones and Kim Neweman. Foreword by Ramsey Campbell. New York, Carroll & Graf Publishers, Inc. . Illustrated purple wrappers. Fine. First paperback edition. 256 pp. (69710) $ 10.00
61. Hirth, Mary.   The Stanley Marcus Collection of Christmas books. Austin, The University of Texas, 1968. Illustrated white wrappers. Unevenly sunned, otherwise very good. First edition. 119 pp. Illustrated. (69781) $ 10.00
62. Rosenberg, Betty.   Genreflecting: a guide to reading interests in genre fiction. Second edition. Litteton, Libraries Unlimited, Inc., 1986. Decorated blue and white cloth. Fine, without dust jacket, as issued. 298 pp. (69698) $ 20.00
63. Tuska, Jon, ed.   Encyclopedia of frontier and Western fiction. Jon Tuska and Vicki Piekarski, editors-in-chief. New York, McGraw-Hill Book Company . Quarter red cloth with gray paper boards. Lightly sunned at top edge, otherwise fine in fine dust jacket. First edition. 365 pp. Illustrated. (69731) $ 15.00
64. Vinson, James.   Twentieth-Century Western writers. James Vinson, Editor. D. L. Kirkpatrick, Associate editor. Preface by C.L. Sonnichsen. Detroit, Gale Research Company . (69714) $ 45.00
65. Vinson, James, ed.   Twentieth-Century Romance and Gothic writers. Associate editor, D. L. Kirkpatrick. Preface [by] Kay Mussell. Detroit, Gale Research Company . Textured blue paper boards. Corners bumped, otherwise near fine, without dust jacket, as issued. First edition. 898 pp. (69718) $ 20.00
65. Simon, Andre L.   The history of the wine trade in England. Volume I. The rise and progress of the wine trade in England from the earliest times until the close of the fourteenth century. London, Wyman & Sons, Ltd., 1906. Dark green cloth with gold stampled vignette on front board. Cloth rubbed and lightly worn at extremities, corners bumped, bubbling of cloth on back panel, stains to top and bottom edges.First edition. 387 pp. xv pp. advertisements at the end.
Gabler G36910 (69978) $ 50.00
To place a secure shopping cart order, go to the SEARCH box in the left side-bar and enter the author or title.
send an email message to email@example.comAll items are offered subject to prior sale.
or phone 301/718-7911
Terms of business:
Postage is billed at $5.00 for USPS Media Mail in the U.S.; otherwise postage is billed at cost.
Maryland residents are charged 6% sales tax.
Payment is by check with order, Paypal or major credit card. Libraries are billed as required.
Books may be returned within 7 days of receipt if unsatisfactory for any reason. Please notify us before returning the book.
Trade is by mail order only.
Last modified: March 31, 2016
Please address comments or questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to HomePage