Search Our Inventory
Who We Are
Terms of Business
We are members of :
Washington Antiquarian Booksellers Association (WABA)
REFERENCE GUIDES TO FORMATS
2. Bonn, Thomas L. Under cover, an illustrated history of American mass market paperbacks. Foreword by John Tebbel. [New York] Penguin Books . Illustrated white wrappers. Fine. First edition. 144 pp. Illustrated. (69892) $ 10.00
3. Chielens, Edward E. The literary journal in America, 1900-1950, a guide to information sources. Detroit, Gale Research Company . Blue and black cloth. Fine, without dust jacket, as issued. First edition. 186 pp. American Literature, English Literature, and World Literatures in English Information Guide, Vol. 16. Library of Congress surplus duplicate copy with stamps on front endpaper and copyright page . (69778) $ 10.00
5. Gorgon Books. Paperbacks at auction 1995. A complete history of auction results for the years 1991 through 1994. [Holbrook, Gorgon Books, 1995]. Pictorial black and white glossy wrappers. Fine. Unpaginated. (69599) $ 5.00
6. Hancer, Kevin B. The paperback price guide. New York, Harmony Books, 1980. Illustrated stiff paper wrappers. Fine, never used. First edition. 430 pp. Illustrated. No. 1 in the series. (69600) $ 5.00
10. New York Public Library. The Arents Collection of books in part and associated literature: a complete checklist. With A Supplement to the Checklist 1547 - 1963. New York, 1957, 1964. 2 Vols. Pt. 1: Pink wrappers. Near fine. First edition. 88 pp. Illustrated. With an introductory survey by Sarah Augusta Dickson. One of 500 copies. Pt. 2. Gray wrappers. Fine. First edition. 38 pp. Illustrated. Compiled by Perry O'Neil. One of 500 copies. (69782) $ 75.00
14. Winans, Robert B. A descriptive checklist of book catalogues separately printed in America 1693-1800. Worcester, American Antiquarian Society, 1981. Blue cloth. Fine, without dust jacket, as issued. First edition. 207 pp. (69608) $ 50.00
To place a secure shopping cart order, go to the SEARCH box in the left side-bar and enter the author or title.
send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.orgAll items are offered subject to prior sale.
or phone 301/718-7911
Terms of business:
Postage is billed at $5.00 for USPS Media Mail in the U.S.; otherwise postage is billed at cost.
Maryland residents are charged 6% sales tax.
Payment is by check with order, Paypal or major credit card. Libraries are billed as required.
Books may be returned within 7 days of receipt if unsatisfactory for any reason. Please notify us before returning the book.
Trade is by mail order only.
Last modified: January 10, 2016
Please address comments or questions to: email@example.com
Return to HomePage